Ball Lock® Fixture Plate Machining Kit
Jergens fixture plate machining kits consist of extra-long Ball-Lock shanks and spacers. These kits allow a fixture plate to be installed on a subplate with clearance between the plates. When a user is initially building a fixture on a Ball-Lock Fixture plate, this clearance allows cutting tools to break thru the fixture plate without damaging the subplate below. The advantage of this setup is fixture plates can be machined while mounted to the same subplates they will used with in production.
- Each Kit Includes 4 Shanks and 4 Spacers
- Spacers thickness tolerance"
- Additional Shanks and Spacers can be purchased separately
- Spacers are 4140, Rc 40-45, Black Oxide Finish
- Related Products and Accessories
- Part Drawings
- Product Literature
Click the Part Number
in below chart
for Price and Stock Check.
| CAD Download Link |